Booking Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully. The “Guest” acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the park, sites, or accommodation units and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the guest.
- All bookings are made with Emaculate Pty Ltd trading as Belvedere Caravan Park (ABN 56 119 508 600) under the management of Breakaway Tourism Pty Ltd.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (inclusive of GST). Prices are per site, accommodation unit, or per group (as indicated) and may be subject to change without notice at the discretion of Belvedere Caravan Park.
- Payment Types: Cash, Mastercard or Visa Card accepted. No Cheques, Diners Club or American Express Cards accepted.
- All bookings must be PAID in FULL at the time of booking to confirm your reservation* *Excludes permitted deposit/payment plan periods such as Easter, Christmas, or School Holiday stays – deposits and payment plans available via Belvedere Caravan Park website direct online bookings only during permitted periods).
- To confirm a booking paid via a deposit or payment plan during permitted holiday periods, payment must be made in full, no later than 14 days prior to arrival date. Bookings not paid in full by this time may risk cancellation, and cancellation fees will apply.
- A minimum ‘3 Night Stay Policy’ applies over Long Weekends, Easter, and Christmas holiday periods.
Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt. Occupancy is only for the number of people shown on the receipt.
- The guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any guest. This includes all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the accommodation and its contents or the property caused by any guest.
- Occupancy in the park must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests may only park a vehicle in the area designated to the site or accommodation unit, or as authorised by park management.
- Park management nor the park owner, is liable for any damage or loss of property which the guest may sustain while in the park or on the property.
- The guest must comply with the by-laws, rules and regulations of the park and any reasonable direction by park management.
- It is the responsibility of the guest prior to booking to ensure the site or accommodation unit selected is suitable for pets at the time of booking, and that they comply with our Pet Policy as provided on our website.
- Park management may inspect an accommodation unit at any time with reasonable notice. If management is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions or park rules, no notice is required, and the guest will be asked to leave and will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Guest authorises management to charge the credit card, presented at check-in, for any loss, damage, or monetary contribution for which any guest is liable under this Policy or otherwise.
- A Covid-19 Declaration URL link will be provided with all booking confirmation emails. This URL link will be accessible the day before check-in and must be completed prior to site/accommodation check-in. *Note: Hard copy forms available at reception for guests unable to use the online version.
- Upon checking in to Belvedere Caravan Park, guests will be required to:
1. Confirm they have completed the Pre-arrival Covid-19 Declaration (via link provided in booking confirmation email or form at reception)
2. Check in via our SafeWA COVID-19 contact register system (QR code or form at reception)
3. Show valid Photo ID (for registered guest name)
4. Provide credit card (for registered guest name)
5. Provide vehicle registration number (if applicable)
- Any booking cancelled within 7 days of arrival will not be eligible for a refund.
- Strictly no refunds for early departures.
- Strictly no refunds for bookings made where a Cancellation Insurance has been declined.
- Park management reserves the right to relocate any site or accommodation unit to an alternative location at any time and may cancel any booking at its discretion.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 (AUD) will apply to booking cancellations made after the payment of any deposit/payment plan payment (applies to eligible deposit/payment plan periods such as Easter, Christmas or School Holiday stays booked on the Belvedere Caravan Park website, cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival).
- Cancellations for bookings made through 3rd party booking channels (such as booking.com, Expedia, Visitor Centres etc.) must be cancelled using the booking channel the booking was made through. Cancellation fees will be in accordance with Belvedere Caravan Park Policy and the relevant booking channel.
- Cancellations for bookings made through tour and transport operators, travel agents, wholesalers and associated tourism/travel trade operators must be cancelled using the agent the booking was made through. Cancellation fees will be in accordance with Belvedere Caravan Park Policy and the relevant agent.
- Any bookings requiring cancellation due to non-compliance with Belvedere Caravan Park’s Park Rules or Pet Policy will not be eligible for a refund.
Belvedere Caravan Park Rules
The Belvedere Caravan Park Rules outline the Park Rules implemented by management for the enjoyment and safety of all Belvedere Caravan Park guests, residents, visitors, and employees. The Park Rules are available to all guests and residents in house or via the Park Office upon check-in. By choosing to stay at Belvedere Caravan Park, you agree to be bound by the Park Rules and acknowledge that any breach of these Park Rules may result in the termination of your booking/stay.
Updating of Belvedere Caravan Park Booking Terms & Conditions Policy
Belvedere Caravan Park under management of Breakaway Tourism Pty Ltd reserves the right to update and/or alter the Booking Terms & Conditions Policy and Park Rules at any time, and it is the guest or agent’s responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest Booking Terms & Conditions Policy or Park Rules may be requested at any time and will supersede any previous versions.