At Belvedere Caravan Park, we understand in the current environment that it is hard to make definite decisions, that is why we are offering a
Flexible Covid 19 booking and cancellation policy, up until the 31st of July 2020
- For bookings made up until 31st of July 2020 no deposit is required at the time of booking. Instead full payment will be required 30 days prior to the check-in date. The booking date maybe changed up until 7 days prior to check in and can be moved to any alternate date prior to 30th of June 2021.
- For bookings made after the 31st of July 2020 full payment will be required at the time of booking. The booking date maybe changed up until 7 days prior to check in and can be moved to any alternate date prior to 30th of June 2021.
- A cancellation fee of $25.00 (AUD) will apply to all cancelled bookings made after the payment of the deposit.
- Bookings made through 3rd party booking channels such as booking.com, expedit, top parks and others will need to be cancelled using the booking channel the reservation was made on, and in accordance with the cancellation policyu for our park, for that booking channel.
- Changes to booking dates that result in change in booking tariff, and cost of the booking will be payable by the guest.
- There are strictly no refunds for bookings make on long weekends or in peak season on bookings made after 30th June 2020.
- There are also strictly no refunds with bookings made where a cancellation insurance has been declined at the time of bookings placed after 30th June 2020.
- Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (inc GST) and maybe subject to change without notice at the discretion of Banksia Tourist Park.
- Important: All bookings have the above cancellation conditions. If you need to cancel your online reservation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Belvedere Caravan Park